Sharing a new project that I made for the TCW Blog. This set of Artist Trading Coins were made with the TCW Ocean Window Stencil (TCW809) and a few items that I picked up from my local Creative Reuse Center, The Clever Octopus. Love finding recuse/recycle crafts items to use with my new projects! It’s the best of the old and new.
Be sure to check out the video below for the step by steps.
- Ocean Window Stencil, TCW809
- Gel Medium – Gloss, TCW9006
- Gel Medium – Clear, TCW9011
- Clear Gesso, TCW9007
- White Gesso, TCW9001
- Shimmery Goodness, TCW9012
- Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste, TCW9044
Creative Reuse/Vintage items:
- Bazzill Chips
- The Robin’s Nest Silver Mesh
- Vintage Dictionary Book Text
- Deco Art Acrylic Paint
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Big Chat Stickers
Step by Step Quick Video
So, the challenge this week? Use your TCW stencils with a few reused and/or recycled craft products to create something wonderful!
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.
1 thought on “TCW Blog, Trading Coins”
Off to watch the video! ❤️