Over on the Image blog I have new project posted on how to create a stamped collage background for these cool ATCs with an awesome Vertigo dragonfly focal point. What is Vertigo?
Vertigo is a sturdy material that reflects and refracts light. It can be cut with scissors, die cut, embossed and even stamped on. I just discovered this material and I love it!
I hope you will click on the link below to check out how I used Vertigo on this project as well as the rest of the details about this project (including a Mixed Media Tips Video)!
- VersaMagic – Ocean Depth, Turquoise Gem, Pumpkin Spice, Jumbo Java, Cloud White
- Sponge Daubers
- VersaFine Clair – Nocturne
- StazOn Pigment – Piano Black
- Vertigo – Prism
- Walnut Ink Crystals
- Sizzix – Dragonfly
- Jillibean Soup – Sticky Notes
- Sticky gems
- Lori’s Cards & Creations – Script Stamp
- Clear Stamps – Postmarks
- Uni-ball Signo -White
- Black string
- TCW Stencils – TCW202, TCW855
P.S. Check out the new Sketchy Daffodil available for digital download @ https://www.loriscardsandcreations.com/