Wow, these last few weeks have gone by really fast and it’s time for the third project in this four project series. This project, not only highlights a few different products from DecoArt, it shows you how to pair these products with a paper crafting/rubber stamp kit. It’s really the best of both worlds! Take advantage of the many beautiful stamp/scrapbooking kits out there (I used the Club Scrap Inc. Sea Breeze Card kit) while pairing them with your favorite DecoArt products. Yes, it’s another Happy day!
DecoArt featured products:
- DecoArt Americana:
- DuraClear Matte Varnish
- Triple Thick Brilliant Brush-on Glaze
- Glamour Dust Ultra Fine Glitter Paint
- Acrylic Paint: True Ochre, Soft Sage, Indian Turquoise, Whispering Turquoise, Grey Storm
Key techniques for this projects:
- Using Triple Thick Gloss Gel to showcase key elements
- Adding shimmer with Glamour Dust Glitter Paint
- Acrylic Paint with a straw – blowing effect
- Matching paint colors with exhisting color scheme
Other Products used:
- Brea Reese Texture Sand
- Club Scrap Kit, July 2018 Sea Breeze Kit
- Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black & Cool Graphite
I hope this week’s project brought you a bit of inspiration!
Are you interested in a specific DecoArt product? If so, leave me a comment and I will do my best to feature it in a future post.
Hope you have a great weekend!
2 thoughts on “Art Journaling with DecoArt, Post 3”
This turned out beautifully, Lori! Just love how the mediums add so much dimension. Thanks for the tips!
Thank you, Karen!