In celebration of World Watercolor Month, I have created this pretty Lavender Sprig card using watercolors and rubber stamps. Watercolors seem to go so well with the lavender images from the Club Scrap Inc. 2018 Lavender Fields set. I love lavender everything so, of course, this is one of my absolute favorite stamp sets. Check out the Mixed Media Quick Tips video below for the step by step details.
- White Cardstock
- Watercolor paper
- Grumbacher Opaque Watercolors
- Yasutomo metallic watercolors
- Club Scrap Inc –Lavender Fields stamp set
- Tsukineko VersaFine Clair – Nocturne
- Tsukineko StazOn Pigment – Koala Gray, Piano Black
Mixed Media Quick Tips Video
I hope you have enjoyed this project and will try using watercolors on your next card. After all, it is World Watercolor Month so it is a perfect time to give it a try!
Happy World Watercolor Month!