I’m over on the Artespix blog with a new Artesprix Sublimation project. This project features a Sublimation ready Button (which is the blank of the month) as well as stamps from Hero Arts.
Check out the instructions and Mixed Media Quick Tips Video below for the step by steps.
- Sublimation Stamp Pad –Black
- Sublimation Refill ink –Blue, Purple
- Sublimation Acrylic Paint –Blue
- Sublimation Acrylic Lightening Medium -White
- Protective Project Mat
- Heat tape
- Protective paper
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Hero Arts, Bold Prints – Celestial
- Emerald Creek, Lori’s Cards & Creations –Inspired, Sublimation Words
- Wood Stick
- Computer Paper
- Heat Press
Quick Tips Mixed Media Video
I hope that you have enjoyed this project and that it has inspired you to dream up other crafty iron-on-ink ideas using the Artesprix Sublimation products. There is so little time for so many possibilities!
A Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.