Lori here, with a Vintage Butterfly journal project featuring the Grafix Mixed Media Chipboard Journal. This is a great versatile product with easy to remove pages that hold up to mixed media techniques very well. I love how I can remove a page(s) from this disc bound journal to work on an individual project and then just pop the page back into the journal when finished. Check out the step by step instructions and the Quick Tips Mixed Media Video below for all of the details.
- Mixed Media Journal – 6” x 9”
- DecoArt Americana Premium – White Gesso
- Beacon – 3-in-1 glue
- Ranger – Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink – Tea Dye
- Vintage dictionary book print
- Windsor Newton – Gouache, Permanent White, Magenta, Neutral Grey
- Master’s Touch – Gouache, Yellow Ochre
- Lami Li Decorative Paper – Venetian Mask
- Lost Coast Designs – Carmen Veranda Butterly Square stamp
- Vintage Lace Ribbon
- DecoArt Dura Clear Ultra Matte Varnish
- Ranger – Archival ink, Jet Black
- Metal corners and charms
Quick Tips Mixed Media Video
I hope you have enjoyed this art journal project featuring the Grafix Mixed Media Journal and will try it out for yourself. I think you will be pleased with its sturdiness and versatility.