Lori here, back as a guest designer over on the Chattering Robin blog to share a fun mixed media project featuring Dew Drops. I came up with the idea for this project while sitting in my booth at The Utah Arts Festival. Isn’t it funny how things just pop into your head? I met a lot of lovely people while at the show and I think this is what inspired me to create this mini piece of art. Check out the Quick Tips Mixed Media video below for the step by steps as well as checking out the Chatter Robin Blog post.
The Robin’s Nest Products:
- The Crafter’s Workshop stencil – TCW5007
- Ranger – Texture Paste
- Craft Smart – Mandala Painting Round Canvas Panels
- Decorative Napkin
- DecoArt Dura Clear Matte Varnish
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Charcoal Grey, Indian Turquoise, Lemonade
- Tombo – Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- DecoArt Americana Premium White Gesso
Quick Tips Mixed Media Video
Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope that this project gave you inspiration to create a mixed media project of your own using Dew Drops.
A Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.