I am over on the Imagine Blog today with a cool mixed media project using a variety of mediums to decorate a chipboard box. The tutorial will walk you through each layer and use of product to create an awesome outcome. So, hop on over the the Image Blog to get the step by step details.
- StazOn Pigment – Snowflake
- Creative Medium – Clear Artist’s Medium
- Goodebumps – Clear Texture Spray
- Fireworks! – New Sprout, Bahama Blue, Lulu Lavender
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Small Talk Stickers
- Stamper’s Anonymous Stencil – Tim Holtz Collection
- The Crafter’s Workshop – Cookie Stencil TCW5002
- The Crafter’s Workshop – TCW816 Bird and Butterflies
- Chipboard box
- Faber Castell Artist PITT Pen
Hope you have enjoyed this project and will give a few of these techniques a try.
THAT I AM AFFILIATED WITH AND/OR DESIGN FOR MAY HAVE PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.