I’m over on the Chattering Robin’s Blog with a project to help inspire you to create with The Robin’s Nest Dew Drops. It’s a mixed media cnvas full of texture, color and, of course, dew drops.
The step by step details can be found on today’s Chattering Robin’s Blog post
The Robin’s Nest:
- DecoARt White Gesso
- DecoArt DuraClear Matte Varnish
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic
- Tsukineko StazOn Pigment Ink – Piano Black
- 4″ x 4″ Flat Panel Canvas
- Beacon 3-in-1 Craft Glue
- The Crafter’s Workshop Modeling Paste
- Lori’s Cards & Creations – Skethy Rose Stamp
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Collage Paper
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Small Talk Stickers
- Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz Collection Stencil
- Faber Castelle Artist Pitt Pens
I hope you enjoyed this project!