I found these inexpensive canvas covered heart shaped panels at JoAnns and thought that they would make a cool art journal cover.
They really worked out well! For the inside pages, I used a combination of mixed media paper, watercolor paper, as well as paper back burlap. I thought it would be nice to have a journal with a variety of papers to create with. On the cover I used they Chevy 1 digital download. I love this image created by Carri Sue.
Lori’s Cards & Creations Supplies:
- Deco Art DuraClear Matte Varnish
- DecoArt Premium White Gesso
- TCW Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Collage Paper
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk Stickers
- Deco Art Media Fluid Acrylics
- Little Makers – Heart Canvases
- Artist’s Loft Watercolor Paper
- Strathmore Mixed Media Paper
- Recollections Vintage Country Signature Paper pad.
- Stampers Anonymous ,Tim Hotlz Collection 0 Stencil THS051
- Stampers Anonymous ,Tim Hotlz Collection – Ledger Script CMS241
Check out the Quick Tips Mixed Media Video below for the Step by Steps:
It’s another weekend on lock down so I hope you have plans for crafting. I know it is on my agenda.