I am over on the Chattering Robins blog today with an awesome technique on how to build and embellish a Poinsettia with a Lori’s Cards & Creations digital download, Grafix Dura-Lar Clear Film, and The Robin’s Nest Dew Drops and Archival Seeds.
The Build a Poinsettia digital stamp set used on this card can be found at the Lori’s Cards and Creations website.
The Robin’s Nest:
- Lori’s Cards & Creations Digital Downloads – Build a Poisettia Set
- Lost Coast Designs – ATC set 6
- DecoArt Americana Acryilics – Deep Midnight Blue
- DecoArt DuraClear Varnish – Matte
- DecoArt Americana Gesso – White
- DecoArt Americana Decor – Crackle Medium
- Apple Barrel Acrylic – China Blue
- Martha Stewart – Coarse Glitter
- Sizzix Thinlets – Christmas Phrases
- Imagine Irresistible Colored Texture Spray – Wedding White
- Imagine Fireworks! Spray – Bahama Blue
- Imagine Sheer Shimmer Spray – Sparkle
- Tsukineko StazOn Pigment Ink – Piano Black
- Sheer Ribbon
- Grafix Dura-Lar Film – Clear
- Cardstock – White, Black
Thank you for checking out my blog post today. If you would like more details about this project, just click on the link below.
Click here to see this card and the Quick Tips Mixed Media Video on the Chattering Robin’s Blog