Hope you are having a happy and creative week! To provide you with a bit of inspiration, below is a Mixed Media Home Decor’ project created for the Imagine Blog. This project walks you through how to mixed mediums with Imagine products to make lasting home decor projects. I love the versatility that comes with mixing things up!
Click on the link below to be re-directed to this post and all the details, including a Quick Tips Mixed Media Video!
- Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Spray – Lilac Blossom, Sweet Plum, Rich Cocoa
- Creative Medium – Clear
- StazOn Pigment – Piano Black, Chocolate Brown, Snowflake
- Sponge Daubers
- Waffle Flower Stamps – In Every Way Stamp Set, Pretty Foliage Stamp Set
- Bark Wood – Birds
- Wood Bird House
- Corrugated Cardboard
- DecoArt Americana – White Gesso
- DecoArt Americana – DuraClear Matte Varnish
- Tissue Paper