Today, I am over on the TCW Blog with a new project. This project features a technique using tissue paper to transfer a stencil image onto an uneven or heavily textured surface. I love this technique and I hope you will too! Click Here to visit the TCW blog and check out the Quick Tips Mixed Media Video for the step by steps.
The Crafter’s Workshop:
- TCW9002 Black Gesso
- TCW9009 Black Modeling Paste
- TCW9004 Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste
- TCW202 Harlequin Stencil
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Grey Storm, Midnight Blue, Milk Chocolate, Green Lagoon & Lamp Black
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics – Champaigne Gold
- DecoArt Americana DuraClear Matte Medium
- Tissue Paper
- Brea Reese Texture Powder and Sand
- Paper mask
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.