I am over on the Lost Coast Design Portal to Creativity Blog with a Birthday card for the “Celebrate It” challenge This project features a quick masking technique over a roughly colored background. It’s a fun and quick way to create an interesting mixed media look to your next card. Hop on over the the Lost Coast Blog to get all of the details.
Lost Coast Designs:
- Faber Castell – Gelatos
- Watercolor paper
- Tsukineko VersaFine Clair – Nocturne
- Tsukineko Delicata -Golden Glitz
- Tsukineko VersaMagic – Tea Leaves
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Small Talk Stickers
- Imagine Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray – Gold
A Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.