Posting today to share with you a Mixed Media Art Panel made with lots of bits and pieces paired with great texture and layers. The frame was painted with home made patina mediums (made with acrylic paint, texture powder and sand). Of course, you could always use a Patina kit, rather than making your own mediums. Kits are a great option and decreases the tension of trying something new! Be sure to check out the Mixed Media Quick Tips video below for the step by steps.
- Prima Flowers
- Prima Junkyard Findings
- Prima Stencil – Tile
- Prima Glass Beads
- Brea Reese Texture Powder & Sand
- Bead Landing – gears
- Metal wings & feather
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Small Talk Stickers, Roses & Mini Framed Panel
- TCW Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste
- DecoArt Americana Acrylics – Sugared Peach, Light Lime, Zinc, Lamp (ebony) Black, Desert Turquoise,
- DecoArt Americana Premium White Gesso
- DecoArt Americana Premium Texture Medium
- Deco Art Americana DuraClear Matte Varnish
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics – Worn Penny
Mixed Media Quick Tips Video
I hope you enjoyed learning about this Mixed Media creation. Comment below if you have any questions about this project or even suggestions for an upcoming project.
A Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.