by Lori Warren Scrapbooking is a great way to craft and upcycle your memory keeping. The last memory I wanted to save is of Mother’s Day, so I decided to create this keepsake using a vintage book cover, walnut ink, and Fireworks Shimmery Sprays. It’s not your traditional scrapbook page, but is a great piece […]
I am over on the The Crafter’s Workshop Blog today with a Home Decor piece featuring the “Coffee Bar” Home Decor stencil. Lately, I have been inspired by photos of rusty old cars, trucks, and metal pieces. All of the lovely layers of paint, rust and texture on these old, decrepit items are so cool! The Coffee Bar sign below is my interpretation of this beautiful rustic color and texture.
The Crafter’s Workshop:
- TCW9001 White Gesso
- TCW9009 Black Modeling Paste
- TCW807s Script Dots – 6″ x 6″
- TCW807 Script Dots – 12″ x 12″
- TCW361s Mini Tiny Circles
- TCW2173 Coffee Bar
- The Paper Studio Chip Decor
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Asphaltum, Burnt Sienna, Coral Blush, Indian Turquoise, Green Lagoon, Desert Turquoise, Deep Burgundy
- DecoArt Americana DuraClear Matte Medium
Check out the Mixed Media Quick Tips Video below
A Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.