Back again with a project featuring TCW stencils. I love creating Mixed Media pieces on wood panels (the hard flat surface is perfect for stencils). This panel was made from Birch wood and is so pretty that I left some of the wood unpainted and exposed rather the covering it all up. Check out the video below for the step by steps.
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PRODUCTS:
- TCW9007 Clear Gesso
- TCW9004 Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste
- TCW9011 Gel Medium
- TCW361 Mini Tiny Circles, Balzer Design
- TCW489 Mini Bee on Time, Rebekah Meier Designs
- 8×10 Blick – Birch Wood Panel
- DecoArt Matte Varnish
- Deco Art Media – Titanium White, Raw Umber, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Medium Grey Value 6
- Viva Las Vegas Stamps
- Vintage Book Print
- DecoArt Americana Decopage paper, Victorian Romance
- Tsukineko StazOn ink
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW FOR THE STEP BY STEPS:
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.