Day 2 of the Mayan Blog Hop and today I am bringing you a distressed tag featuring the Mayan Hieroglyphs stamps. Check out the quick video below for the Step by Steps!
Lost Coast Designs Stamps:
- Ranger Archival ink, Jet black
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic paint, Lamp black
- 3M double sided foam tape
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink
- My Tattered Angels Plain Jane Simply Sheer, Red Apple
- Inspired Inc. Color Mists; Tan & Grey
- Mr. Huey’s, Sugar Plum
- Kaiser Colour Glitter Gel Pens
- K & Company, Metal pieces
- Julie Nutting Tag Pad, Water Color paper
- White Gesso
- Book text and map print
- Ranger Distress Crackle Paint, Rock Candy
Check out the Video below for the Step by Steps:
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will continue to the next blog for additional Mayan inspiration!
Lori ( your here)
Click Here to Return to Lost Cost Designs Mayan Blog Post
11 thoughts on “Lost Coast Designs Mayan Blog Hop Day 2”
Love this Lori. Fab layers and love the ripped edges and the book paper and those metal studs. A really ancient look and a fab setting for that busy Mayan. Hugz
Thank you, Gail! 😊
Oooh! You had me at distressing!
Lol! Awesome, Wendy!!
Terrific tag! Love the layers especially the fibres!
These Mayan stamps are brilliant!
Thank you, Susan! 😊
Posting this comment for Karen Ladd: “Your tag is just spectacular, with the distressing, beautiful fiber, and the rich colors. Love how you layered all the elements for the look of antiquity. “
Such a cool interesting tag!
Love the cool interesting tag. My Wifi is acting up apology if Im posting twice.
Love all the layers on your tag and the added fibres and book pages. Great use of distressing techniques. Fabulous!
Thank you, Carole!