So, here we are with the 4th and final project in this 4 project series. I hope you have enjoyed seeing the different techniques, styles and design options that you can apply to art journaling using DecoArt products. They really have a versatile line of products that are perfect for mixed media projects.
DecoArt featured products:
- Matte Medium
- White Gesso
- Fluid Acrylics
- Cobalt Turquoise
- Primary Magenta
- Raw Umber
- Primary Yellow
- Carbon Black
- Glazing Medium
- Daisy Chain Stencil
- Andy Skinner Stencil, Industrial Elements
Key techniques for this projects:
- Layering with stencils; adding and removing paint.
- Painting stamped image with Fluid Acrylics.
- Using Decoupage papers to add depth.
Other Products used:
- Ranger Archival Ink, Jet Black
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Small Talk Stickers
- Stamps by Lori’s Cards & Creations
Check out the video below for the step by step instructions!
Thank you so much for joining me on this Art Journaling with DecoArt adventure. I sure hope you have been inspired to try some of these techniques on your own!
Hope you have a great weekend!