We have had some warmer weather here and I can say that I am really enjoying it! Today I got out and visited my favorite vintage and reuse shops to find some new treasures for my stash. I had a wonderful time and found some terrific pieces!
The Mixed Media piece below is a creation of recycled and reuse items. A broken board, junk jewelry, recycled netting and some re-purposed chicken wire all came together to enhance the focal point of a art panel done in acrylic. Such fun!
- Broken board treated with crackle medium
- Art panel abstract done in acrylic
- Background stamping with script and texture stamps
- Focal image done with stamp on tissue technique
- Embellished with vintage, reuse and recycled items.
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic paint; Pistachio Mint, Whispering Turquoise, Midnite Blue, Lamp (Ebony) Black and Titanium White.
- DecoArt Duraclear; Matte Varnish
- Ranger Archival Ink; Jet Black
- Lost Coast Designs; 3 birds
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection; Ledger Script
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist pens
- Lori’s Cards & Creations; Texture grid
- Adhesive gems
- Vintage, recycled and reuse items.
Hope you all enjoying some nice spring weather yourselves!
2 thoughts on “Mixed Media on Broken Board”
Gorgeous Lori. Hugz
Thank you, Gail!! 😊