I am super excited to announce that you will find one of my pieces in Vol. 11, 2018 of the “Just Steampunk!” Magazine (published by Scott Publications).
Just meander on over to page 79 and you will see the steampunk piece (also shown below) that I created on a 5″ x 7″ flat panel canvas.
It is always such a pleasure to see your artwork in a publication, a big thanks to Scott Publications!
- Texture paste applied through a stencil
- Paint brush used as focal point.
- Gears and other Steampunk style embellishments.
- Acrylic paints and sprays
- Paint splatters and splashes
- Rust Effects paste
- General Hardware Store Paint Brush
- Artist’s Loft 5″ x 7″ Flat Panel Canvas
- Anklet DIY Feather and Wing Punk metal embellishments
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Adornments, Stars
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Heirloom, Roses
- 7 Gypsies Display Trim
- Recollections Metal Corners
- The Crafters Workshop Stencil TCW494
- Prima Marketing Tiny Junkyard Findings
- Aoken Metal Steampunk Jewelry Making Charms
- Momenta Metal Stickers
- Watch Parts
- Craftsmart Acrylic Paint: Dark Taupe, Sea Mist Pearl, Indigo
- DecoArt Metallics; Worn Penny, Peacock Pearl
- Woodpile wood keys
- Pepperlonely metal charms
- Finnabair Art Extravegance Rust Effect Paste
- Golden Gloss Glazing Liquid
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Gesso
- Artist’s Loft Mars Black Acrylic Paint
- Ranger Texture Paste
- Faber-Castell Artist Pitt Pen, Dark Sepia 175