If you have been following me for a while, you will know that I am slowly building up my own line of rubber stamps. I have a couple of images so far and have had them created into a rubber stamp for my personal use. This is such an exciting adventure. I realize that it may take me years to grow to where I would like to be and that is why I am enjoying the small moments. The latest, is the new stamp designed from a sketch I made of a flower.
From sketch to rubber stamp to stamped image; I am loving this new design. I do have a fondness for flowers. Below is a 4″x 6″ flat panel canvas that I made with this new stamp.
Another cool things is that you can purchase this image as a digital download right now! Just click on the “All Downloads” page from my blog menu to check out this image as well as the Art Nouveau Dragonfly image (that is available as well).
- Faber-Castell Gelatos
- Faber-Castell Artist Pitt Pens
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics
- DecoArt Americana Premium Texture Medium
- DecoArt Americana DuraClear Matte Varnish
- DecoArt Americana Premium White Gesso
- DecoArt Shimmer Mist, White
- Stampers Anonymous – Tim Holtz Collection, Ledger Script
- Ranger Inks
- Lori’s Cards & Creations, Sketchy Flower
- Bubble wrap & drywall tape
The “Good Days’ saying was cut from book print, I thought it was a good phrase for my feelings for the day!
Hope you are all having “Good Days” as well!