Here is a video demonstrating how to build layers with an Acrylic Resist technique that I picked up from an Andy Skinner video that I watched. The video (“Mixed Media Background Techniques”) was posted to YouTube back on 9/14/2014.
Love this technique!
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Cotton Candy, Antique Rose, Bahama Blue, Bluegrass Green, Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DecoArt American Medius – DuraClear Gloss Varnish, Decou-page Matte
- DecoArt Americana Premium – Titanium White
- Found object used as stamps
- Lori’s Cards & Creations – “Mother’s Day Flower” stamp
- Club Scrap Inc. – work stamps from Oopsie Daisy set
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Small Talk Sticker
- American Crafts – Twine
- Watercolor cardstock
- Black Cardstockddd
- Got2B hair wax, Spike
Hope “Life is Good” with you and your upcoming week is a great one!