My mixed media project tonight is all about being happy. I am super happy about being accepted into the DecoArt Helping Hand Artist Program!
This is a great program that will allow me to offer more Art Journaling, Card Making and Mixed Media Classes. So, a big thank you to DecoArt for this opportunity. To celebrate, I have created a Mixed Media project on a 10″ x 10″ stretched canvas titled “Happy”. Of course, using DecoArt paints and mediums.
Be sure to watch my upcoming events page as I will soon be announcing a new class that I will be teaching as part of a large regional event. Woohoo!
- DecoArt Americana White Gesso
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Wisteria, Victorian Blue and Sea Glass
- DecoArt DuraClear Satin Varnish
- DecoArt Americana Pearlizing Medium
- DecoArt Americana Multi-surface Satin – Dolphin
- Bead Design Co., inBloom Jewelry pearls
- Halcraft, Beads – flowers
- Hampton Art, jillibean soup – Wood Veneer Words
- The Paper Studio, Spare Parts – Arrow Charms
- Reflections stencils, circles
Hope you are all having a great week!
4 thoughts on “Mixed Media Canvas – Happy”
That’s fantastic, Lori! Congratulations, your art is wonderful, you deserve it!
Thank you, Vickie! I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement! Hope you have a terrific day!
Thank you! So happy that you like this piece!