So here it is, my first full video tutorial. I have had this idea to create a mixed media art piece using a vintage 45 record every since I picked up several old vinyl 45s at my local antique/vintage shop a month or so ago. I was actually planning to complete a different project for this video however, when I couldn’t get this idea out of my head, I decided to switch gears.
My goal is to continue to improve my video taking and editing skills as I complete at least 1 video tutorial a month in 2018. I hope you enjoy this project video tutorial and would welcome your input on video length, content etc…
I am also entering this project into the Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog for Challenge #34. Pop on over to their site to see this as well as other very cool projects!
- Vintage vinyl 45 record
- Vintage Sylvania Flashbulbs
- Vintage buttons
- Hardware findings
- Creative Embellishment – chipbard gears
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology -roses & stars
- Bead Gallery – Two Tone Plated Bead
- Woodpile – wood key
- Glimmer Mist – Woven Burlap
- Adirondack Acrylics – raisin, stream, lettuce
- Art Basics – Soft Gloss Gel & Black Gesso
- Art Minds, Matte Varnish
- Fundamental Findings – small round beads
- Other metal gears & embellishments
2 thoughts on “Video Tutorial – 45 Record”
A fabulous project. Lovely metallics and a great idea to use a vinyl record.
Thank you for joining in with our January challenge “Anything Mixed Media Goes” at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Happy New Year and good luck x
Thank you, Andree! Happy New Year to you too!