In celebration of being the December Guest Designer for Club Scrap Inc; I am hosting a giveaway of stamps from the Club Scrap “A Night at the Met” Collection. What will one lucky, randomly drawn person win?!?!
- Jumbo Sheet (6.25 x 8.25) Unmounted Rubber stamps
- 4.25 x 5.5 “Art Nouveau” Unmounted Rubber Stamps
- 4.25 x 5.5 “Greetings” Unmounted Rubber Stamps
To enter, complete the steps below by 1/5/2018.
- Must be following me on Instagram @loriscardscreat
- Must be following my blog https://confessionsofastampoholic.blog/ (go to blog main page to “Subscribe”).
- Comment on what you will make first with these products (comment on blog or on Instagram post).
Winner will be announced on 1/6/2018
To revisit the 12 cards I made with the “A Night at the Met” collection, visit my previous blog post https://wordpress.com/post/confessionsofastampoholic.blog/2682 .
And…while you are checking things out, be sure to pop on over and check out the Club Scrap website at http://clubscrap.com/
Good luck to you & Happy day!
7 thoughts on “Giveaway – Guest Artist Celebration, Club Scrap”
Your projects are beautiful!!! I love club scrap!
Thanks, Debbie! I really love Club Scrap too! Good luck and thanks for the comment!
Debbie, You are the winner! Please email me with your address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Congratulations!!
Beautiful cards. Hmmm what would I do with them?? Well I get the kit, but I didn’t order stamps this time so…………….. I would definitely make some cards with the Greetings set!!
Thanks, Barbara! This set is perfect for card making! Thanks for the comment and good luck on the drawing!
I’m just now catching up on my blog reading after the holidays and flu! I just wanted to stop by and say how much I admire your work and I ❤️ what you did with this collection as a CS guest designer! Well done!
Thank you, Wendy! Your wonderful comments just made my day! Hope you all feeling better after having the flu, that is not fun!