For this month’s The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge – “Silhouette”, I created a festive Christmas card.
I truly enjoy making Christmas cards, it one of my all time favorite things to do. This card has a lot of different of components so I have listed the main features below the photo.
- Background colored with Glimmer and Matte Mists and then dry embossed.
- Ornaments stamped, colored with the Glimmer and Matte Mists, embossed, and fussy cut.
- Tree and snowflake images were stamped with archival ink and then frosted with snow glue and glitter.
- Santa & sled chipboard shape was colored with the Glimmer and Matte mists and them frosted with snow glue and glitter.
- Wood “Believe” word was edged with Gesso.
- Embellished with gems, string and Nuvo Crystal drops
- Craft and Gold Cardstock
- Club Scrap Inc. Scandinavian Holiday stamp set
- Tattered Angels Glimmer and Matte Mist
- Ranger Archival ink and Embossing powder
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops
- Momenta Wood Embellishments
- Petersen-Arne Paper Accents
- DecoArt Glistening Snow Writer
- Creatology Extra Fine Glitter
- Darice Embossing Folder
Hope you enjoyed seeing this project and are having fun making your own Christmas cards this year!
4 thoughts on “The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge-Silhouette”
Fabulous card and I really love how you interpreted the silhouette theme, the baubles look wonderful against that background!
Thanks for adding this beautiful piece to our challenge at Mixed Media Monthly!
Thank you, Astrid! I very much enjoy the Mixed Media Monthly challenges!
Love how you incorporated the Scandinavian Holiday stamps into your collage! Gorgeous!