So, I have spent the day organizing and fully preparing my craft room for Christmas crafting. I am so excited! I can spend hours on cards, gifts, ornaments and more! Being fully prepped, my options are endless.
Below is a card that I made with dies, embossing folder, and Christmas patterned paper. I love this tiny village from Catherine Pooler designs; it just makes me smile.
- Catherine Pooler designs – Winterhaven collection
- Here we com A-Caroling Stamp set and Winterhaven dies
- Recollections Cozy Lodge Patterned paper
- Sizzix Snow Flake Embossing Folder
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Beaded Circles
- We R Memory Keepers Nesting Circles die
- Super fine glitter
- Trivena Craft adhesive pearls
- American Crafts black twine
Happy Christmas Crafting!
2 thoughts on “All prepped for Christmas Crafts”
I need to hang out over here more. You think outside the box. It would never have occurred to me to cut those houses from a print!
Thank you! I am so happy that you found a card idea interesting. It is the greatest compliment! There are so many wonderful ideas out there…I love seeing what others come up with. 🙂