Sharing with you the 3 Panel Mixed Media canvas project that I finished up tonight. I intended to do more of a steampunk style for this piece however, a silhouette foliage stamp caught my eye as I was browsing my stamps selection and it ended up changing my whole focus. Truly, when you have an inspiration…I believe you should really run with it. I am rarely disappointed when I do.
In the end, I really like the “Be Delightful”, “Choose Happiness”, and “Seek Strength” message that I pulled together from the Tim Holtz- Idiology Big Chat stickers. It did me good to finish up the night with a positive thought!
- Finnabair Art Basics Gesso
- Finnabari Patina Effect Paste
- Deco Art Acrylic Paint – Champagne Gold & Teal
- Artist Loft Acryic Paint – Turquise and Mars Black
- Craft Smart Acrylic Paint – Envy Green, Celery and Linen
- Acrylic Sprays (home made)
- Artist Loft Stretched 3″ x 9″ canvases
- Tim Holtz Ideology, Big Chat Stickers
- Golden Glazing Liquid
- Liquitex Gloss Gel
- Art Minds Metal Key
- Metal Medallions
- Vintage Book Text
- Tim Holtz Collage Medium
- Faber -Catell PITT Artist Pens
- Inkadinkado stamps
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!