I am reminded, as I sit here at my craft desk late on a Sunday night, how quickly the world changes around us. Sometimes it seems over whelming to tackle all that gets thrown our way. However, being an optimistic person by nature, I am also reminded of a quote that helps me put this crazy life back into perspective:
“Change your thoughts and you change your world”
by Norman Vincent Peale
This is so very true! Our life experiences, fears, likes and dislikes often intensify our reactions to changes; making them feel far worse than they actually are. For me, this quote reminds me that (even though I cannot control all that is around me) I can control how I think and react to it.
With this in mind, I have created the Art Journal page below. I hope you enjoy this page and my ramblings about how powerful our thoughts are at influencing our reactions to life’s challenges.
- Club Scrap Inc. Stamps: Stratosphere & Bouquet
- The Angel Company: script
- The Crafter’s Workshop: Rebekah Meier Designs – Mini Screen Print
- Prima: Finnabair- White Gesso
- Prima: Color Bloom Mist Spray
- Faber-Castell: Gellatos
- Recollections: Embossing Powder – Snow
- Tsukinko: Versamark Inkpad
- Ranger: Tiim Holtz – Distress Ink
- Ranger: Texture Paste
- American Crafts: Sheer Ribbon
- Plaid: Folkart Stencil Creme
- Grumbacher: Watercolors
Happy Day to you!