I found some really lovely paper at the Hobby Lobby, “Where the heart is” by Zoe Pearn from My Mind’s Eye. The color scheme of the blue, orange, and green has to be one of my favorites. I had no problem finding ways to use this terrific color pallete. Here is one of the cards that I made. Hope you find some stamping insipration this week. Happy Stamping! L.
- “Where the heart is” paper – My Mind’s Eye
- Card stock
- Large Diasies Die by Sizzix
- Archivers Jet Black Ink – by Ranger
- Kaleidacolor, Melon Melody Rainbow Ink pad – by Tsukineko
- VersaMark watermark stamp pad – by Tsukineko
- Ribbons, brads, buttons, string for embellishments