Here is my card for the C4C19 “Birthday” Challenge. This is not a typical color scheme for me but you know how it is…when you get into that creative mood you just have to go with the flow. Anyhow, this is were I ended up. I love the dragonfly and it always makes me smile to use the Pearls to make the eyes bug out!
- Tim Holtz – Jump Rings & Distress Ink
- Ancient Page ink by Clearsnap
- Archivers Ink by Ranger
- Versamark Ink by Tsukineko
- Whispers Ink by Sugarloaf Products Inc.
- Metal tag
- Pearls by Micheal Richards
- Stamps by: The Angel Company & another set (Flowers) that I don’t have the maker for.
- Gelly Roll glitter pen by Sakura
I will take this opportunity to wish Happy Birthday to all of you January people! Hope you have nice one.
Happy Stamping! L.