Here is my card for the C4C19 “Birthday” Challenge. This is not a typical color scheme for me but you know how it is…when you get into that creative mood you just have to go with the flow. Anyhow, this is were I ended up. I love the dragonfly and it always makes me smile to use the Pearls to make the eyes bug out!
- Tim Holtz – Jump Rings & Distress Ink
- Ancient Page ink by Clearsnap
- Archivers Ink by Ranger
- Versamark Ink by Tsukineko
- Whispers Ink by Sugarloaf Products Inc.
- Metal tag
- Pearls by Micheal Richards
- Stamps by: The Angel Company & another set (Flowers) that I don’t have the maker for.
- Gelly Roll glitter pen by Sakura
I will take this opportunity to wish Happy Birthday to all of you January people! Hope you have nice one.
Happy Stamping! L.
3 thoughts on “C4C19 Birthday Challenge”
Lori, this is so cool! You are so talented! I'm am really enjoying following you.
Your stamping is beautiful…love that gorgeous background!!!
your cards are stunning, i really lik eyour style of card making a pleasure to drop by your blog todaysarah x